- Project Description
- The project is aimed at seeing the full implementation of an inventory management system, which is meant to keep track of accounts of supplies in store for the continued growth of the business.
- The following IT components will be required for the successful implementation of the inventory management system.
- A centralized database that contains all information on supplies, including what is already in stores, its count, dates supplied, deficit, names of suppliers, and other relevant details (Gupta, 2013).
- Interactive software that connects the database to the users as well as any other third party software.
- A new server, on which the database will be hosted.
- The successful completion of this project will necessitate the deployment of the following business resources.